Search guides & insights
Charlie Brewin

Charlie Brewin 

Paralegal | Guernsey

  • Extremely friendly, helpful, calm and efficient. Nothing was too much trouble for him.
    Client feeback


Charlie is a Paralegal in Collas Crill's Guernsey Property department.


Responsible for assisting Partners with a range of property and private client matters, Charlie's roles include:

  • Handling a wide range of commercial and residential conveyances concerning Guernsey property, including acquisitions, sales, agreements and exchanges.
  • Preparing guardianship applications and advising clients on cross-jurisdictional planning, wealth and inheritance matters.
  • Drafting and advising on Guernsey lease agreements and assignments of Alderney leasehold title.
  • Assisting with drafting and advising on commercial property leases and contracts, share transfers and SPAs for high-net worth individuals and companies.
"I pride myself on being responsive, proactive and pragmatic, ensuring matters are resolved promptly and efficiently."


After a brief work-experience placement in 2017, Charlie has been part of Collas Crill since September 2018 when he was accepted onto the firm's student bursary scheme, having secured a place to study for an undergraduate degree in Law LLB (Hons) at the University of Surrey.

Charlie has completed two years of his studies and is currently spending a year working in the industry before completing his undergraduate degree. After graduating, Charlie intends to enroll in the Legal Practice Course before securing a training contract and qualifying as a solicitor.

My services
Guardianship, Delegates & Powers of Attorney

Depending upon your jurisdiction, guardianship, delegates and powers of attorney are useful tools in helping a party to deal with the financial affairs of another, whether that is paying bills, managing bank accounts or otherwise. If you need assistance dealing with your own affairs then a power of attorney may be appropriate. This will enable you to choose who can carry out any actions, and the extent to which they can take those decisions, on your behalf. If, however, it sadly becomes the case that an individual cannot handle their own affairs any longer then a guardian or delegate will be need to be appointed by the court to look after that individual's affairs. Whether you are choosing to give someone power to deal with your affairs, or you have a relative who can't deal with their own any longer, careful consideration needs to be given, and advice sought, to decide what route is most appropriate.

Contact us //

At Collas Crill we take a hands-on approach, working in close collaboration with our clients, their advisers and other legal professionals to ensure every deal and transaction is managed to successful completion. Regardless of the prevailing economic and market conditions our goal is to minimise the risks and drive maximum value for our clients in every property transaction. Our property specialists have the local knowledge and expertise to not only offer top quality advice on all commercial and residential transactions, but to give meaningful opinions and anticipate challenges and opportunities at every stage of the process.

Contact us //
My news and insights
News 27 Jan 2021

Changes coming to Sark property law

1 February 2021 is set to be a massive day for Sark and its people with the coming into force of the long-awaited Land Reform (Sark) Law, 2019, (the "Law"). The Law will...

Showing 6 of 1 Results