Collas Crill's BVI Managing Partner Ellie Crespi will be joining a panel discussion at this year's China Offshore Virtual Summit on 20 May.
In 2021, for the 11th year, China Offshore will host the largest offshore finance and wealth management events in Asia, the biannual China Offshore Summit Series, bringing hundreds of China’s top financial intermediaries together with corporate and financial service providers, governments and investment promotion agencies from all over the world.
The conference will be attended by over 400 of China’s leading agents and intermediaries focusing on:
Day 1 | Immigration by Investment
May 18th, 2021
- Citizenship & residence planning as a tax planning tool
- Real estate market trends for UHNWI
- Second residency/citizenship for asset protection and preservation
- Tax transparency and regulatory considerations in HNW migration
- Citizenship vs. permanent residence by investment, programs and comparison
Day 2 | Wealth Protection & Succession
May 19th, 2021
- Inheritance strategies and estate planning for family wealth
- Cross-border asset allocation and preservation
- Family trust challenges for UHNWI
- International tax planning and tax transparency updates
Day 3 | Corporate Structuring
May 20th, 2021
- BEPS, CRS and transfer pricing implications for corporations
- Investment structuring within the Belt and Road Initiative
- Selection and set up of outbound investment structures
- Path and compliance measures for outbound investments
- Company formation, maintenance, regulation and compliance
To view more information and to book a place, please click here.