Terms and Conditions, Website Conditions of Use and the Disclaimer.
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions govern the basis on which we provide the Services to you. They shall override any other terms and conditions stipulated or incorporated by you in your instructions or any negotiations, unless otherwise expressly agreed by us in a separate engagement letter with you. They shall apply to all work provided by us to you in relation to the Services, including any work undertaken before your delivery to us of a signed letter of engagement.
If you have any queries in regard to our Terms and Conditions please contact us at email@example.com.
Website Conditions of Use
Use of this website is governed by the following Conditions of Use:
- All rights, including copyright and database rights, in this website and in the content of, and the publications in, this website are owned by Collas Crill or its licensors.
- You may download and temporarily store one or more of the pages of this website for the purposes of viewing them. You may also print any of the publications in this website so long as it is for your personal use or use only within your organisation and you do not amend its content.
- Any other storage, copying, transmission or distribution of the content of, or the publications in, this website is prohibited without the consent of Collas Crill.
- You agree to use this website for lawful purposes only in a manner which is consistent with any and all applicable law and regulation in the country in which you access this website. Your use of this website should not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any third party. You agree not to import or transfer to this website either directly or indirectly any information or other content which is or may be inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, obscene or offensive or in breach of any intellectual property right or similar right or damaging to the software or performance of this website.
- Any dispute arising out of or in relation to this website shall be governed by the laws of Guernsey. If any of these conditions of use is illegal or becomes illegal in the future, it shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision of these conditions of use and its disclaimer.
- We also refer you to our privacy statement which forms part of these conditions of use. If you have not already done so it is recommended that you read these before continuing to use this website.
- These conditions of use may be varied from time to time without notice.
- If you are in doubt as to the accuracy and currency of any information posted on or downloaded from this website or if you require further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Collas Crill website and all material contained in it, provides general information only. None of its content constitutes legal or professional advice, and it should not be relied upon as such.
If specific legal or professional advice is required, please contact a member of Collas Crill by clicking on the contact section. Collas Crill does not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this website.
We do not guarantee that documents or files within this website are virus-free. As such we accept no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage however caused by any virus. We strongly recommend that you use virus-checking software when using this website. In addition you are responsible for virus-checking any document or file attachment that you send to Collas Crill via this website.
Collas Crill is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any external Internet websites linked to this website. We do not endorse any information contained in any external Internet sites and the links on this website do not imply any association with the policies of the organisations responsible for such websites.