The Collas Crill Legal Scholarship Programme in Cayman is supporting the next generation of forward-thinking lawyers by providing financial assistance of up to KYD$12,000 to one young Caymanian per year interested in pursuing a career in law. It is open to final year Caymanian students (Year 13 for UK schools or Grade 12 for America / IB schools) who have received an offer to study law at a UK university for Fall 2023.
What the Scholarship Programme covers
- A financial contribution, paid annually in three instalments
- Careers advice from partners and other lawyers
- Four weeks’ paid work experience per academic year.
Terms and conditions
- must be Caymanian / possess Caymanian status
- must have accepted an offer (conditional or unconditional) to study law at a recognised Commonwealth college or university commencing at the start of the relevant academic year
- must be able to demonstrate a high level of academic achievement
In addition to our academic requirements, we are looking for students who possess the attributes that embody Collas Crill. Strong communication skills and drive are key qualities that we look for.
At the discretion of the Scholarship Committee, applicants may pursue other scholarships.
How to apply
Applicants can send the following to email@example.com with the email subject line: Collas Crill Cayman – Scholarship Application.
- Copy of recent academic transcripts
- Proof of Caymanian status
- Institution letter of (conditional or unconditional) offer
Applicants will be invited to interview with the Collas Crill training committee.
Click here for more information.
Entry deadline is Friday 12 May 2023.