The event, which takes place at etc.venues, 155 Bishopsgate during the afternoon of Thursday 11 May, will feature two panel debates among leading figures from the funds industry and a keynote speech from Crispin Odey.
The event is expected to attract c. 500 professionals from across the world of alternative investment funds.
Session 1: Money
Mountains of money
- low return rate environment and other influencers on fundraising and investment execution
- the risks of holding cash
- impact of Brexit and other political shocks on fundraising and investment execution
- changing profile of investors
- is 2017 the time to deploy dry powder?
Session 2: Substance
Add substance add value
- definitions of substance: mind & management, bricks & mortar, or both?
- AIFMD and what it says about letterbox entities
- BEPS and what it says about treaty benefits
- the EU and what it says about tax governance and international cooperation
- substance and value creation in Guernsey
You can find out more about the event here.