Collas Crill lawyer, Fiona Wilson, will be speaking at The Channel Islands Funds Forum - the largest annual funds event in Guernsey and Jersey.
The event will bring together leading funds practitioners from both islands and beyond, to hear expert opinion on the funds industry both locally and globally.
Fiona Wilson, senior associate in Collas Crill's Corporate, Finance & Funds team will be discussing comparing jurisdictions and looking at what advantages the islands have and whether they deemed too expensive to administer funds in the 9.50am panel session.
The conference will comprise a variety of other sessions and panels covering a wide range of subjects including
- Keynote – setting the scene for the Channel Islands funds landscape. What might the future hold post Brexit and beyond.
- Tax update – covering all the latest tax related issues in the Funds space
- Fund raising and finance – an overview of the fund raising landscape and where business is likely to come from
- Tech and funds – a futuristic look at where the sector needs to go, including Fintech and challenges of AI
- Panel debate on how to internationalise the Channel Islands Funds industry
To book for this event click here