For those who have been sidetracked by Kim Woodburn's outrageous behaviour in the garish pop art-esque Big Brother House, the UK Government has lost its case in the Supreme Court over Article 50.
Here are six takeaways from the Brexit Supreme Court ruling:
- Supreme Court judges say MPs and peers must vote on triggering Article 50 - official notice from UK to EU that the country is leaving
- Government insists, despite defeat, that it will set in motion Article 50 by end of March
- Judges say Government doesn't need to ask governments of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland to set off Article 50
- Labour, SNP and Lib Dems demand Article 50 bill has EU divorce plan detail and make clear there will be amendments
- Government wants simple, short, bill
- Row over wording of Article 50 legislation will dominate for weeks. Read snap analysis here from Sky's Beth Rigby
Like us, I am sure you will be watching the developments unfold with keen interest as we wait to see the fallout of this landmark decision.