Collas Crill Corporate Services Limited (CCCS) is pleased to announce the launch of regulatory services in the Cayman Islands. CCCS can now offer an array of new services to its Cayman domiciled entities including (but not limited to):
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer (AMLCO), Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) and Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer (DMLRO)*;
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Internal Audits*;
- AML Policy and Procedure Programme Development and Training*;
- Governance, Board Support and Conference Facilities; and
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and the Cayman Islands Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) services, including classification, registration, policies and procedures, investor onboarding and report filings.
*These AML Services are relevant to funds registering under the new Private Funds Law.
CCCS has qualified and experienced professionals who have extensive knowledge and understanding of the Cayman Islands regulations. The expansion in CCCS services acts to further support clients to navigate through the continually changing regulatory environment.
Click here to read more on the new service line. If you would like to obtain an individualised quote or want to find out how the team can further assist you, please contact CCCS at email@example.com.