Five lawyers from Collas Crill have been shortlisted in the Citywealth Future Leaders Under 40 awards, more than any other offshore law firm.
Those shortlisted are:
- Ben Havard – Lawyer of the Year IFC – Associate
- Angela Calnan – Lawyer of the Year IFC – Partner
- Danny Le Maistre - Lawyer of the Year – Contentious Trusts
- Kerrie Le Tissier – Outstanding Individual of the Year
- Kellyann Ozouf – Inspirational Individual of the Year
Citywealth introduced the Future Leaders awards last year following the success of the 2015 Tomorrow Club awards with the aim of championing young professionals in the wealth sector and highlighting the under 40 leaders of today and tomorrow.
Last year saw Kellyann win the gold award for Lawyer of the Year - IFC Partner, Kerrie win the silver award for Lawyer of the Year - IFC Associate and Angela Calnan take home the bronze award for Outstanding Individual of the Year.
The awards are judged by a panel of practitioners from across the private wealth industry. Additionally, members of the public can also contribute through an online vote.
The Future Leaders awards will be presented on 1 November 2017. You can vote here.