Collas Crill will be attending MIPIM 2019, the leading annual real estate event for property professionals taking place at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes.
From 12th-14th March, MIPIM will gather the most influential international property players from all sectors for four days of networking, learning and transaction. Covering all sectors of the property market, including office, residential, retail, healthcare, sport, logistics and industrial, the international exhibition offers unrivalled access to the greatest number of development projects and sources of capital worldwide.
Group partners Paul Wilkes and Mike Williams, who head up corporate, finance and funds in Guernsey and Jersey respectively, will be joined by Michael Morris, group partner and head of UK real estate, Tristan Ozanne, senior associate, and Alexander Price, associate. The team will be onsite to discuss:
- How we work with UK and international lenders providing finance (conventional and Islamic) to Jersey structures investing in UK real estate
- JPUTs and how they're back on the agenda for UK commercial real estate investment
- Guernsey structures investing in UK real estate, including Guernsey property unit trusts
- How we see clients using the Private Funds to invest in and raise money for UK real estate projects
- How Collas Crill supports international clients investing and funding UK real estate
If you are attending MIPIM and would like meet with a member of the Collas Crill team to discuss any of these topics or how we can service you or your clients in across our five jurisdictions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org